Everyone likes to have radiant, soft, and healthy skin. But, it’s not easy to get such skin easily amid the complex modern life and polluted environment. Consequently, it’s important to take care of your skin every day and use good quality ingredients to keep it healthy.
One such ingredient is vitamin C which enhances the overall appearance and texture of the skin. It is good to treat Acne, marks, sunspots, or any kind of hyperpigmentation. Moreover, it improves the appearance of fine lines and coarse links on the face.
The minimalist Vitamin C serum Claims to have the goodness of vitamin C for healthy and radiant skin. So, let me tell you my minimalist vitamin c serum review to know whether it’s worth investing in or not.
Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum Review with Claims, Ingredients, and Precautions
Let me share my honest review on Minimalist vitamin c serum after using it for 15 days.
Claims Of Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum
The Minimalist Vitamin C serum claims to be a glow-boosting daily serum. It has the goodness of vitamin C that makes the skin bright. It tones sun damage or dull skin with dark spots. It’s made with acetyl glucosamine that keeps the skin moisturized. Also, it enhances the natural hyaluronic acid synthesis of the skin. It has a stable vitamin C derivative Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
It has 86% pure Vitamin C with a stable and Effective pH. The vitamin C serum is made in Centella water. This water soothes and hydrates the skin. Furthermore, it has 1% Acetyl Glucosamine which is an amino-monosaccharide that gives moisturization to the skin and regulates natural exfoliation.
Main Purpose of Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum
The Brand claims that the serum brightens the skin complexion and adds a glow to the face. It heals pigmentation and reduces acne, scars, and marks making the skin healthy and soft.
Price of Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum
INR 699 for 30 ml.
The serum comes in a dark color glass bottle. It has a dropper too. In terms of texture, the serum has a clear and water-like runny consistency. Consequently, it easily absorbs into the skin without being greasy. It has no fragrance and a pH of 3.9-4.9 while being silicon and paraben free.
Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum Ingredients With Their Benefits:
Key Ingredients: 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Sodium, Gluconate, Pullulan, Sclerotium Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Glucosamine, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, and Lactic Acid.
Let’s tell you more about the benefits of the ingredients in detail.
- 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid– It is a stable derivative of vitamin C that is less irritant on the skin than others. It provides great whitening effects and is an effective anti-aging agent protecting skin from DNA damage.
- Dimethyl Isosorbide- It easily absorbs into the skin helping other active ingredients to pass through the layers of the skin and work better.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water– It combats inflammation reducing it and boosting collagen. It has antibacterial properties and enhances skin hydration.
- Ethoxydiglycol– It is a safe ingredient that improves the functioning and penetration of skin care products in the skin.
- Glycerin- It is a moisturising agent and helps for effective cleansing of the skin from makeup and other elements.
- Pullulan– It gives the skin a tightening effect and hydrates it making it look plump.
- Sclerotium Gum– It works as a natural moisturizer that softens the skin.
- AcetylGlucosamine– It enhances the appearance of the aging skin and reduces wrinkles, lines, age spots, dryness, and dehydration.
- Lecithin– It soothes and moisturises the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- It has amazing hydrating benefits that reduce the dryness of the skin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin- It has microbial agents that condition the skin and enhances its appearance of the skin.
- Lactic Acid- It eliminates dead skin cells and gives a smooth appearance with fewer Lines and wrinkles.
How To Use Minimalist Vitamin C serum?
Here’s the step-by-step guide to using Minimalist Vitamin C Serum:
- Before putting on the serum, you can follow the regular skincare routine using Cleanser and Toner before the Minimalist Vitamin C serum.
- Take 2-3 drops of vitamin C serum and apply it to your face by gently tapping on your face skin.
- Gently massage in a circular motion and let it absorb into the skin. It can be followed by Moisturizer and sunscreen.
- You can use it twice daily, in the morning and the evening.
What Is My Opinion About Minimalist Vitamin C serum?
Vitamin C serums are good for healthy skin. There are several Vitamin C serums on the market and I found this minimalist vitamin c serum to be one of the best Vitamin C serums. It has a stabilized form of vitamin C that boosts the production of hyaluronic acid hydrating the skin.
- When I used it on my skin, it absorbed easily into the skin within seconds. But, if you apply more than 2-3 drops it will feel tight like a face mask.
- It has a transparent color without fragrance which makes it ideal for quick and daily use. It makes my skin soft, supple, and bouncy with some shine in a few minutes.
- It has cantella that has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe my skin. Since I have started using the serum it has enhanced my skin texture.
- I have combination skin so it helped to control my acne and hyperpigmentation with its vitamin C nutrients.
I would recommend you avoid using it on delicate or sensitive skin as it slightly triggered my rashes with damaged skin. Otherwise, it was not irritable or I did not face any breakouts on my normal skin.
It works well under makeup too and it hydrates my skin without making it greasy. Over time, it has toned my irritated and damaged skin. Overall, it stands on the majority of its claims with high-quality ingredients.
Do I Face Any Side Effects Of Minimalist Vitamin C serum?
I did not experience any side effects of Minimalist Vitamin C serum. But, I would lay importance on one vital step to follow in my Minimalist Vitamin C serum before using any product or serum on your face, test it on a small patch or skin anywhere like on the hand to check for any potential allergies.
Also, do avoid using a vitamin C serum with retinoids or higher percentages of alpha hydroxy acids or beta hydroxy acids. This combination will make the skin dry and irritated.
How Long Does It Take To See Results?
This minimalist vitamin c serum is effective in reducing signs of aging likes lines and wrinkles. It works well on dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It improved my skin radiance in 4 weeks and faded my dark spots within 2 months. It takes 4 weeks to see the visible results.
- Effective ingredients
- Cost-effective in comparison to its quality
- Clear and fragrance-free
- Absorbs easily
- Doesn’t irritate my skin
- Reduces pigmentation and dark spots
- Gives a healthy glow and bright complexion
- Easily available online
- Long lasting quantity
- Not suitable for damaged skin or sensitive skin
Will I Repurchase Minimalist Vitamin-C Serum?
The quality ingredients used in this serum give a bouncy, soft, and radiant skin. Also, it’s more affordable than other Vitamin C serums. So, I will Repurchase the minimalist vitamin c serum.
This new fragrance-free minimalist vitamin C serum has been an effective face serum for glow, bright complexion, and radiant skin. It reduced my dark spots and hydrated my skin. So, I am satisfied with this new serum.
Do I Recommend This Serum?
I like all the vitamin C serums. For that reason, I went on to try this Minimalist Vitamin C serum. This serum gives a good radiance and brightens the skin. Also, it absorbs easily into the skin without any greasy feeling. So, I recommend this serum in my minimalist vitamin c serum review.
What Kind Of Skin Type Is Minimalist Vitamin C Serum Suitable?
The Minimalist Vitamin C serum targets Dull skin, dark spots, Uneven tone, and loss of elasticity. It is suitable for all types of skin. It’s fragrance-free, essential oil-free, and Non-comedogenic. If you want to try Minimalist vitamin c serum, you can latest price here.
If you think Minimalist vitamin C serum will not suite your skin, then you can choose the best vitamin c serum according to your skin type and concern.
Sunil Kumar is a passionate blogger in Beauty & Cosmetic Industry. After graduation from the technical field, he started sharing his knowledge (cosmetic products related) on social media and started a blog.
The aim of Sunil Kumar is to provide transparent views of cosmetic products to their users.